I am a clinical Sexologist that offers relationship counselling (My Experience). I became a Certified Professional Sex Coach after completing the comprehensive and practical course offered by SexCoachU. I so enjoyed the challenge and stimulation of those studies that I went on to study for a Doctorate in Human Sexuality from the Institute for Advanced Studies in Human Sexuality.
I am also a certified professional in the Art of Tantra Massage through The Paths of Transformation.
I have participated in the world famous SAR (Sexual Attitudes Reassessment/Restructuring), and attended as well as helped facilitate on the deeply challenging ASPEX course (Advanced Sexological Personal Exploration Xperience) in Poland in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
To complement my core training I have also attended:
- Betty Martin’s course on the Wheel of Consent which informs all my work with clients.
- Esther Perel’s workshop on Rekindling Desire.
- The Foundations of Facilitation course for group workshops.
- Robert and Marta’s Celtic Tantra courses for couples on Tantric Touch and Pelvic Heart Integration.
- The Next Level Practitioner program with The National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine.
My desire to be informed and stay open to new ideas and discoveries spurs me to constantly read as well as listen to many talks and podcasts.
I am a member of the Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists (ASIS) through whom I have professional insurance cover. I am also a member of the World Association of Sex Coaches (WASC), and a member of The Sexual Health and Disability Alliance (SHADA).